2009 Porsche 911 Turbo II Coupé PDK for sale in UK!
911. Turbo. facelift.
Each of these 3 terms alone is enough to get car enthusiasts' hearts beating faster. And all 3 together: the pinnacle of what is possible. That's why the Porsche engineers like to talk about the 911 Turbo as the perfect sports car. The ultimate driving experience.
Our Turbo is an Austrian first delivery from a well-kept previous owner and a complete service history. To ensure that this joy lasts for a long time, our 911 was freshly serviced in the Porsche Center and an overall technical inspection was carried out.
Translated by Google Translate
The example we offer was configured in basalt black, pearl effect, and the interior is fully leather in black. The dashboard and all add-on parts are made of high-quality black leather. The extremely rare carbon folding bucket seats offer perfect lateral support! In addition, the driver and front passenger enjoy heated seats and side airbags. The color and equipment constellation embodies everything a turbo stands for, as a model for eternity and yet also for every day.
An extremely attractive specimen like this one should not be without an equally impressive special equipment. This includes a total new price of over €205,000 at the time. These include visual highlights such as a large carbon package in the interior, carbon bucket seats with the Porsche Crest, Porsche Paddle sports steering wheel, sports chrono package and colored dials.
Without a doubt, the comfort equipment is also sensational. These include dynamic cornering lights and bi-xenon headlights, BOSE surround sound system, rear parking assistant, seat heating and cruise control. The 997.2 Turbo was built in significantly smaller numbers than the 997.1. There were 15,626 units from the 997.1 Turbo, but only 3,301 units from the 997.2 Turbo. This makes the 997.2 in the turbo version the much more exclusive model compared to its "predecessor". This will also have a positive effect on price development and value stability in the future.
First registration 30.11.2009 (model 2010)
Mileage 89,000 km
3.8 liter bi-turbo six-cylinder boxer engine
Engine 500hp / 650NM / 212g Co2
all wheel drive
7-speed PDK dual-clutch automatic transmission
Paintwork basalt black pearl effect (LC9Z)
Upholstery, full leather interior, black
• Airbag module in leather
• Auto dimming interior and exterior mirrors
• Bluetooth Handsfree Car Kit
• Bilstein B12 suspension including PASM adjustment
• BOSE surround sound system
• Bi-xenon headlights
• Foldable carbon sports bucket seats in black full leather (very rare!)
• CD changer
• CD tray
• Dynamic engine mount (PADM)
• Dynamic cornering light
• Rear parking assistant
• Extended leather package with full leather dashboard
• Windscreen heavily tinted in the upper area
• Foot mats
• Large carbon interior package (very rare!)
• Black Alcantara roof lining
• Comfort automatic air conditioning
• Light and rain sensor
• Multimedia connection USB, AUX-IN
• M&M sports exhaust system with EC approval
• Navigation system PCM 3.0 DVD Europe
• Fog lights
• Paddle steering wheel
• Porsche Paddle Sport steering wheel with shift paddles
• Sports suspension with electronic shock absorber adjustment (PASM)
• Seat airbag
• Heated seats for driver and front passenger
• Side airbag
• Sports Chrono Package Plus
• Electric sliding/tilting roof
• Cruise control
• Preparation for Vehicle Tracking System"
• Speedometer dials in silver
• Silver stopwatch dial
and much more..
• from a well-kept previous owner
• Austrian first delivery
• Complete and complete service booklet
• Service NEW from the Porsche Center
• Sticker §57a review NEW until 11/2023
• both turbochargers renewed under guarantee (04/2020
|Year of construction:||2009|
|Initial registration date:||November 2009|
|Cylinder capacity:||3,8 Liter|
|Configuration:||ABS Airbag Servo steering Navigation system Air conditioning|
|Manufacturer color code (exterior):||Basaltschwarz Metallic C9Z|
|New / used:||Used car|
|Ready to drive:||yes|
|Country of first delivery:||Austria|
Lukas Hinterberger from Wagenwerk GmbH looks forward to your questions and is happy to help you.
Your inquiry has been sent to the seller.Register at Elferspot