2005 was the year of the arrival on the market of the 911 Carrera and Carrera S with Cabriolet bodywork. Thanks to the new design of the soft top and its aerodynamics, for the first time the models with convertible bodies had the same top speed as the Coupé.
This unit already mounts the M97 Engine, so it does not have the possible IMS problem.
As notable extras we highlight the Sport Chrono Package and the heated comfort seats, always very useful in a cabriolet.
Accident free unit and keeping all the original factory stickers.
Engine: 3.8 liter naturally aspirated 6-cylinder boxer.
Engine Torque: 400Nm
Maximum speed: 293km/h
Acceleration 0 to 100km/h: 4.9s
*May 2022 (131,553km):
– Bosch battery
– Maintenance review (Oil, filters,…)
– Air Conditioning Load
– Change buttons Air Conditioning module
* January 2020 (121,954km):
– Minor Maintenance.
* July 2019 (119,541):
– Load Air Conditioning.
* September 2017 (114,650km):
– Major maintenance with change of spark plugs and brake fluid.
* July 2015 (110.665km):
– Oil levels
– Repair Centralized Locking and hood activation
* May 2014 (105,040km):
– Minor maintenance and brake fluid.
Heated Comfort Seats / Xenon Headlights / PASM Active Suspension / PSM Stability Control / Sport Chrono Plus Package / PCM Infotainment System