Driven by passion. Powered by “Elferspot Experience”
After years of matching up Porsche 911’s with new happy owners we have now finally taken the step to offer experiences to match the sheer passion and commitment between all the 911’s fans around the world. There are plenty of performance driving experiences on offer in the market but we at Elferspot have chosen only the best!
Spirit of Speed Arctic
Have you already attended mainstream winter trainings on near road tires? Then it is surely time for something entirely new! Why not instead experience the real deal, where you can push the cars to the limits? An entirely unique winter race training with specially prepared air-cooled Porsche 911’s. All cars fitted with real World Rally Championship Tires. A thrilling combination of real ice and rally tracks becoming the ideal playground to challenge yourself and “your” Porsche 911.
Spirit of Speed Arctic is a unique experience that reaches far beyond what is offered elsewhere. Common for all – learn to control a Porsche 911 on the limit but still having fun.
“Perfect balance of luxury and excitement. Having been on many ice driving experiences I would urge anyone NOT to attempt to compare them with this. It’s an incredible and challenging driving program which will leave a lasting impression on both experienced and novice driver alike. Luxury food and accommodation and wonderful ambience. Incomparable!”
Spirit of Speed – ARCTIC CONTROL
Experienced or first time on the ice? Don’t worry, we start out slow and finish fast. If you are inexperienced we will do a short introduction and then we aim for you to master the fine art of ice driving. Together with your instructor, you will define your perfect driving program with a combination of section training and full track driving to fit your individual skills and goals. Our unique intercom radio system makes communication with your instructor easy and comfortable.
Lots of driving time spiced up with our very special night-driving sessions are not to be missed, just like a tailor-made data acquisition system will add to our common aim to create the perfect drivers’ paradise.
Spirit of Speed – ARCTIC RACE
It is all about speed and excitement! As during the Arctic Control program we aim for “driving heaven” but it does not stop here! We add the stopwatch, we let you rally through the forest on long hilly curvy tracks. Result is a real rally experience including pace notes – and you can race against your co-driver and the others in the group. To achieve this aim – we don’t just tell you how to drive a stage, we teach you how to drive it as fast a possible – and let you push to and over the limit.
- Individual arrival at the airport Rovaniemi.
- The team meets you at the airport and shuttles you to our nearby brand new lodge.
- Take your time to “acclimatize” in the Nordic surroundings and you have time to explore the amazing winter wonderland or relax at our lodge equipped with hot tub and sauna if the travelling was a bit challenging.
- A local welcome dinner awaits you. Then you are sure to be ready to rest before action starts tomorrow.
- After an early breakfast, the team takes you to the driving area where a unique combination of ice and rally tracks awaits you.
- Before you enter the rally area you will meet your instructor and will attend a driving technique briefing covering the most important factors to achieve full car control.
- A seat fitting and instruction to the cars will take place to ensure your comfort while driving in the coming days.
- Finally a full day of training customized to your skills, abilities and goals! You start with section training to get to know the cars and tires. After a short introduction it is time for full track driving.
- Many hours on the tracks we will shuttle everyone back for a well-deserved rest before the authentic local dinner is served. If you have not had enough of an adrenaline rush today you can choose optional snowmobile drive from the tracks o the lodge
- For the Arctic Race option we also add the pace notes preparation and Rally briefing
- In the evening enjoy a relaxed dinner in these expectational surroundings.
- After breakfast, it is time to head back to the driving area for more intense and customized ice driving.
- Today we enter new and more demanding tracks and the intensity increases as much as you can handle – we have tracks for all drivers and situations.
- For the Arctic Race option, you can opt for the full rally experience with a full timed session just like a real winter rally. Long stages and maximum adrenaline. If timing is not for you then keep practicing and enjoy this driving nirvana.
- Tired but full of adrenaline, it is time to head for the farewell dinner. Again, you can opt for the snowmobile drive back.
- Breakfast is enjoyed and today can be the day where you find time for some of the optional activities.
- When the time comes we will shuttle you to the airport where we will say “see you next year“.
This Video gives a good taste of what to expect of Spirit of Speed Arctic.
15 years of racing and coaching experience has created his own style and made him co-creator of our programs.
Danish racing driver with huge experience. With his driving talent, Benny will teach you all the moves you need to go dancing with your car.
Pro factory driver and with the DNA from a highly respected racing family. Dennis has a very high percentage of podiums and race wins including world titles.
Local Finish rally driver and instructor. Ready to accelerate your ice racing skills and experience. A mix of iceman and passionate Latino…
Instructor with several years of driving experience. His skills guarantee vast improvements in your driving and rally skills.
A life long rally addiction was surely founded when Tim watched his dad racing his Porsche RSR on the international rally-cross scene. Result was FIA European Rally Champion.
With Spirit of Speed you now get the chance to push a wide selection of rally prepared Porsches to their limits. Our powerful air-cooled 911 classics and water-cooled 911 young timers all have manual transmission, but we have an addition of the modern mid-engined sport version of the perfectly balanced Cayman R with the lighting fast PDK gearbox. All cars have a significant reduced weight as well as sports seats, belts and roll cage for your safety, and full underbody protection for limited wear on the nice bodywork. Driving aids are limited to ABS and even that can be disconnected if you feel like it, so you are all on your own.
With Spirit of Speed Arctic you will experience real World Rally Championship tires!
Huge developments have gone into the special suspension so there is a perfect balance with the real World Rally Championship (WRC) tires that adds a whole new dimension to the experience – this is not just a standard road tire with slightly longer spikes. These are the exact works WRC tires which won the Swedish WRC Winter Rally! Yes, we have access to the works tires so we can offer you the best winter rally tire ever produced. Tires are 105 to 135 mm narrow, each fitted with tungsten-tipped metal spikes that protrude from the tread by between 6 and 7 millimeters. 384 studs in total! The result is lap times and control superior to any tire offered at other training.
You will have your personal car instructor with you throughout the entire event to ensure everything is suited to you, and you will have the chance to try a wide variety of the famous Porsche engine and drive concepts. Rear wheel drive, rear engine, as well as all-wheel drive, and even the nimble and fast reacting mid-engined Cayman R that is sure to surprise everyone behind the steering wheel.
When you sign in, let us know if there is a car you prefer, then all efforts will be made to meet your special desire, but it is not until you master all the concepts that you can be crowned a real “ice professor”.
But what are cars and team without a perfect track area? Our driving facility is massive and offers an impressive close to 300 km of track sections so you can easily get lost. But it is not all about volume – you will have rally stages, super stages, rallycross stages with bridges and huge track-banking only found here and nowhere else on the planet. Be ready to turn up the level higher than you ever imagined, and yes, some of our tracks were used for WRC rally and world-class rally drivers use them as their practice ground!
Different types of forest, swamp and lake track areas with a variety of difficulty levels, height differences and layouts will make your heart beat faster. The area simply offers the ideal location for our Spirit of Speed Arctic programs. The demanding and challenging ice and rally tracks will become your playground and reward you for building up skills whilst flying fast and sideways through the Lappish Forest.
Our driving area is in a remote location, surrounded by wilderness and the unspoiled nature of wild Lapland, and of course with ice-cold arctic temperatures guaranteed.
Your accommodation is in Rovaniemi, the capital of Lapland in northern Finland and right on the Arctic Circle. The city is known for being the Santa Claus’ home town and for viewing the Northern Lights. Despite being located so far north, Rovaniemi Airport is reachable with a 1.5-hour direct flight from Helsinki. The close proximity of Rovaniemi Airport and the lodge means convenient and short shuttle times.
Our specially selected accommodation is the Glass Resort Premium Lodge with a unique blend of modern Nordic design and comfort in the heart of Arctic nature. You will have your own private lodge unlike any found in an ordinary business hotel. It is not only our team, cars and tires that are top class – your overnight stay also becomes an experience.
In the evenings, relax together with your fellow rally drivers in the lodge while your private chef prepares you delicious local foods. Many stories are sure to be told over dinners. We offer a full-service memorable stay which is not found elsewhere.
The spacious 350 m2 lodge offers open lounge areas to relax, sit together, chat and exchange experiences and impressions after a long day of intensive ice driving with sauna, exclusive outdoor hot spring and indoor fireplace included.
Team spirit is guaranteed but each customer will have the exclusivity of a private room with en-suite bathroom to ensure privacy. In some cases and depending on the number of customers we offer in addition the opportunity to choose between sleeping in the lodge or in a small individual house just meters away. Of course, the entire group stays together in the lodge to relax as well as for breakfasts and dinners – pure definition of luxury and Arctic Wilderness is waiting!
Dates, facts and figures of this extraordinary journey
- Arctic Control | 15 – 18 January 2024
- Arctic Control | 18 – 21 January 2024 | sold out
- Arctic Control | 21 – 24 January 2024
- Arctic Race | 24 – 27 January 2024
- Arctic Race | 27 – 30 January 2024 | sold out
- Arctic Control | 30 January – 2 February 2024
PRICE PER PERSON:
Spirit of Speed Arctic Control – price starting from 9.911 €
Spirit of Speed Arctic Race – price starting from 10.911 €
- 4 days (2 full driving days)
- Rally prepared Porsches
- 1 instructor per car plus mechanics and support team
- Personal Shuttle service
- All meals incl. Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All non-alcoholic drinks
* Excluding return flights from your home destination.
All other prices upon request: Single Driver surcharge, Single room surcharge
Accompanying person: The accompanying person will be sharing a double room with the customer and is welcome to participate in the entire program besides the driving part.
A variety of extraordinary arctic experiences are available: Snowmobile Experience, Husky, Reindeer Sledding, Downhill, Cross Country Skiing etc. Full list of activity options can be provided on request. Most can be booked when you arrive, but to make sure of availability please let us know beforehand.
Min. 8 – max. 10 participants. Information correct at time of publishing, due to the nature of the projects changes can occur!
Any questions? Please do not hesitate to contact us. We will gladly answer your question.
Elferspot Experience is run and operated by: Jan Kalmar Beyond Adventure OÜ www.jankalmar.com