Driven by passion. Powered by “Elferspot Experience”
After years of matching up Porsche 911’s with new happy owners we have now finally taken the step to offer experiences to match the sheer passion and commitment between all the 911’s fans around the world. There are plenty of performance driving experiences on offer in the market but we at Elferspot have chosen only the best!
Spirit of Speed Arctic
Have you already attended mainstream winter trainings on near road tires? Then it is surely time for something entirely new! Why not instead experience the real deal, where you can push the cars to the limits? An entirely unique winter race training with specially prepared air-cooled Porsche 911’s. All cars fitted with real World Rally Championship Tires. A thrilling combination of real ice and rally tracks becoming the ideal playground to challenge yourself and “your” Porsche 911.
Spirit of Speed Arctic is a unique experience that reaches far beyond what is offered elsewhere. If what we already offer is still not enough, why not take Tom Kristensen as your personal coach! When did you last time get instructions from Mr. Le Mans himself? Common for all – learn to control a Porsche 911 on the limit but still having fun.
“With Spirit of Speed I want you to experience the spirit and passion that I have been so fortunate to experience myself during my racing life…”
“Perfect balance of luxury and excitement. Having been on many ice driving experiences I would urge anyone NOT to attempt to compare them with this. It’s an incredible and challenging driving program which will leave a lasting impression on both experienced and novice driver alike. Luxury food and accommodation and wonderful ambience. Incomparable!”
Spirit of Speed by Tom Kristensen
With a 9 times Le Mans winner behind the program, only the best is good enough. The hand-picked mainly Scandinavian team offers bespoke and individual driving programs with one instructor per two drivers and maximum 5 cars in total. We have teamed up with Spirit of Speed by Tom Kristensen to ensure high level of uniqueness and spot on quality with their one of the kind performance driving programs.
We offer advanced driving time second to none but still keep a friendly atmosphere and “smiles per miles” count also up here. So, no matter if you are a first-time snow and ice driver or an experienced racer everyone will benefit vastly from our unique style of training.
Spirit of Speed – ARCTIC CONTROL
Experienced or first time on the ice? Don’t worry, we start out slow and finish fast. If you are inexperienced we will do a short introduction and then we aim for you to master the fine art of ice driving. Together with your instructor, you will define your perfect driving program with a combination of section training and full track driving to fit your individual skills and goals. Our unique intercom radio system makes communication with your instructor easy and comfortable.
Lots of driving time spiced up with our very special night-driving sessions are not to be missed, just like a tailor-made data acquisition system will add to our common aim to create the perfect drivers’ paradise.
Spirit of Speed – ARCTIC RACE
It is all about speed and excitement under the careful eyes of Tom Kristensen! As during the Arctic Control program we aim for “driving heaven” but it does not stop here! We add the stopwatch, we let you rally through the forest on long hilly curvy tracks. Result is a real rally experience including pace notes – and you can race against your co-driver and the others in the group. To achieve this aim – we don’t just tell you how to drive a stage, we teach you how to drive it as fast a possible – and let you push to and over the limit.
- Individual arrival at the airport Kittilä.
- The team meets you at the airport and shuttles you to the amazing accommoda-tion.
- Take your time to “acclimatize” in our Villa equipped with a hot tub and sauna.
- A short Check-In process will be carried out and you have a bit time to explore the amazing winter wonderland.
- A local home-made Welcome Dinner awaits you. By now you are surely ready to get rest before the action starts tomorrow.
- After an early breakfast, the team takes you to the driving area where a unique combination of ice and rally tracks awaits you.
- A seat fitting by your personal mechanic will take place to ensure your comfort while driving the next days.
- Before you enter the rally area you will meet your instructor and will attend a technical briefing covering the most important subjects to learn to master the car.
- Finally a full day of training customized to your skills, abilities and goals! You start with section training to get to know the cars and tires. After a short introduction it is time for full track driving incl. individual data acquisition sessions.
- Being 150 km north of the Arctic Circle means short days and long nights and “night driving” gets a whole new meaning to all driving here.
- For the Arctic Race option we also add the pace notes preparation and Rally briefing
- After breakfast, it is time to head back to the driving area for more intense and customized ice driving.
- Today we add to the experience longer tracks and the intensity keeps going up as much as you can handle.
- For the Arctic Race option, you can opt for the full rally experience with a full timed session just like a real winter rally. Long stages and maximum adrenaline. If timing is not for you then keep practicing and enjoy this driving nirvana with even more “night driving”
- Surely tired but full of adrenaline, it is time to head back to the accommodation for the Farewell Dinner.
- Breakfast is enjoyed and today can be the day where you find time for some of the optional activities.
- When the time comes we will shuttle you to the airport where we will say “see you next year“.
This Video gives a good taste of what to expect of Spirit of Speed Arctic.
9 times Le Mans winner, FIA World Champion, F1 test driver – Tom surely needs no further introduction, and he can become your personal instructor.
15 years of racing and coaching experience has created his own style and made him co-creator of our programs.
The first female driver to win an international SportsCar Championship series title. Being brought up with Le Mans on the menu at home, her experience is second to none.
Pro factory driver and with the DNA from a highly respected racing family. Dennis has a very high percentage of podiums and race wins including world titles.
A life long rally addiction was surely founded when Tim watched his dad racing his Porsche RSR on the international rally-cross scene. Result was FIA European Rally Champion.
Danish racing driver with huge experience. With his driving talent, Benny will teach you all the moves you need to go dancing with your car.
Porsche 911 Rally Edition (964/993)
Modern Classics with manual transmission, no driving aids, rally prepared with sports seats, racing seat belts and roll cages. All cars are fitted with intercom and video systems for data acquisition to improve your driving skills rapidly. You will have your personal instructor and your mechanic with you throughout the entire event to ensure all suited for you.
With Spirit of Speed Arctic you will experience the real World Rally Championship Tires! The real World Rally Championship tires add a whole new dimension – this is not just a standard road tire with maybe a bit longer spikes. These are the exact works WRC tires which win the Swedish Winter Rally!
Yes, we have access to the works tires so we can offer you the best winter rally tire ever produced. 135 mm narrow, each tire is fitted with tungsten-tipped metal spikes that protrude from the tread by between six and seven millimeters. 384 studs in total! The result is lap times and control superior to any tire offered at other trainings.
We are proud to have our “own” location not having to share the area or even tracks with other drivers. Our area is located remote and surrounded by wilderness and unspoiled nature. And of course, with ice-cold and arctic temperatures guaranteed. Our Villas are located in Levi, Finland. A popular and vibrant winter sports and ski resort in Northern Lapland and located 150 km north of the Arctic Circle. Famous for the World cup alpine skiing season opener every year.
Despite being located so far north, Kittilä Airport is reachable with a 1.5-hour direct flight from Helsinki. The close proximity of Kittilä Airport, our Villas and the driving area means convenience and short shuttle times. The driving area on Area X measures 110 ha including lakes, forest and marshland. It offers the ideal location for our Spirit of Speed Arctic driving area. The very demanding and challenging ice and rally tracks will become the battlefield and playground for you and reward you for building up skills whilst flying fast and sideways thought the Lappish forest.
Our specially selected accommodation Levi Spirit is the pure definition of Arctic luxury and comfort. Here you are having your own private space not found in an ordinary business hotel. It is not only our team, cars and tires that are top class – also your overnight stay becomes an experience. You and your fellow “rally drivers” will enjoy the Spirit of Speed in the Levi Spirit Villas. Many stories are surely being told at the dinners. We offer a full-service memorable stay which is not found elsewhere.
The spacious area of the about 460 sqm Villa offers open lounge areas to relax, sit together, chat and exchange experiences and impressions after a long day of intense ice driving. Indoor and outdoor fireplaces, sauna, hot tub all-inclusive. Of course, team spirit is guaranteed but each customer will have the exclusivity of a private room with en-suite bathroom to secure privacy.
Dates, facts and figures of this extraordinary journey
Wave 4 Spirit of Speed Arctic Control | 18 – 21 March 2022
Wave 5 Spirit of Speed Arctic Control | 21 – 24 March 2022
PRICE PER PERSON:
Spirit of Speed Arctic Control – price starting from 7911 €
Spirit of Speed Arctic Race – price starting from 9911 € Tom Kristensen as a group instructor
- 4 days (2 full driving days)
- Porsche 911 (964/993) Rally Edition with 1 personal mechanic per car
- 1 instructor per car
- Personal Shuttle service
- All non-alcoholic drinks
* Excluding return flights from your home destination.
All other prices upon request: Tom Kristensen as car or private instructor, Single Driver surcharge, Single room surcharge
Accompanying person: The accompanying person will be sharing a double room with the customer and is welcome to participate in the entire program besides the driving part.
A variety of extraordinary arctic experiences are available: Snowmobile Experience, Husky, Reindeer Sledding, Downhill, Cross Country Skiing etc. Full list of activity options can be provided on request. Most can be booked when you arrive, but to make sure of availability please let us know beforehand.
Min. 6 – max. 10 participants. Information correct at time of publishing, due to the nature of the projects changes can occur!
Any questions? Please do not hesitate to contact us. We will gladly answer your question.
Elferspot Experience is run and operated by: Jan Kalmar Beyond Adventure OÜ www.jankalmar.com