Together with a partner company, we carry out complete restorations of classic Porsche 911 . The vehicles are completely rebuilt on an original basis according to the birth certificate (delivery certificate Porsche) and restored to a condition that practically corresponds to the condition in which it was delivered more than 40 years ago.
This includes the following steps:
- Engine and transmission are overhauled – of course the housing is also optically brought to new condition
- Overhaul of the carburettor or injection
- new clutch
- Complete disassembly of the vehicle – no part remains on the body
- Complete stripping of paint from the body to the bare metal all around
- Repair of the damaged areas – as much as possible of the original substance is preserved
- meticulous fine-tuning of all gap dimensions and alignments on the body shell – no compromises
- professional sealing of all folds and welds, priming + painting + effective preservation of cavities
- when painting, the Porsche factory practice of the time is observed (paint mist inside, metal sheets in the interior partially painted black)
- all technical components are either refurbished or renewed
- all screws and small parts are blasted and newly galvanized or renewed
- all rubber parts are replaced if necessary
- the interior is completely renewed (leather and imitation leather)
- the electrical system is completely overhauled or renewed
- the chrome parts are renewed or re-chromed
- the instruments and controls are restored
In addition, we constantly offer a selection of very well-kept Ferraris built between 1975 and 2005 with a traceable history. Or look for your dream car according to your specifications. In doing so, we concentrate on what authorized dealers often have less of a focus on – vehicles that are no longer new cars and are not yet expensive historic vehicles – but potential classics of the future.
Due to our careful selection and the expertise built up over the years, our vehicles are also ideally suited for Ferrari newcomers and amateurs. You don't have to be a specialist to separate the wheat from the chaff – we'll do that for you.
Translated by Google Translate