000 Magazin -P25 (Reprint Issue 000)
6 in stock
Now available for a short time. Reprint of the first issue! Each issue of Triple Zero 000 comes with 260 pages and is filled with exceptional photos in lavish layouts, inspiring stories, unseen archival images, photos of original documents and insider information. Exclusive content is produced 4 times a year. A must-have for Porsche enthusiasts.
000 Magazin – Issue P25 Prototyp Ex Nihilo (Reprint of Issue 000 – Winter 2017)
Contents Issue P25 (Reprint of Issue 000)
- Zero Input: How far can a magazine go?
- Archival: John Wyer to Porsche on the 917K
- Blink: Patrick Long on the first test in the 9R6 RS Spyder
- Anorak: In Porsche Archive’s vault: 1:5 scale models
- Surface: Porsche prototype camouflage 356 > 996
- Typ 64 – The first Porsche
- There’s a Monster in Those Woods – Driving 911R prototype R4 in Scotts Valley, California
- Long on R4
- Two of Teo – How a 914 prototype became the ultimate factory hot rod
- When Thre Was Enough – Combining prototype and production in the 924 GTP race car
- 924003 in America
- The Small Silver Car That Changed Everything – Behind the Boxster Studie
- City Slycker – The best and the worst of NorCal: rush hour traffic to Hwy 1 in a 918
- Apart: Typ 2708 Indy V8 test crankcase
- Outsmart: 1989 Honda/Acura NSX
- Tech: Porsche’s crash test prototypes
- 000 Build: 928 Gruppe B Studie
For aesthetes and enthusiasts: The 000 Magazine.
Remember when car magazines were captivating? When they arrived at your doorstep and you knew you were in for hours of quiet pleasure? In a world of ever-thinning magazines that are 50-70% filled with advertising, 000 founders Pete Stout and Alex Palevsky decided to buck the trend with 95% editorial content and long immersions to create an alternative to a nice evening out – and an elixir for today’s endless dropdown notifications and hyperlinks that pull you out of a good read. The result is “Triple Zero,” a quarterly art magazine that also happens to be about Porsche. The name is a nod to the brand’s three-digit model number and a promise to explore Porsche from its origins without skimping on pages or possibilities….
In 9×12 format and beautifully printed on high-quality 80-pound paper, each issue weighs three pounds (!) and features 260 pages covering all facets of Porsche. These pages are packed with exceptional photos in lush layouts, thought-provoking stories, unseen archival images, photos of original documents, and insider information. In a world where media is becoming cheaper and easier, 000 is a haven where timelessness is valued more highly than topicality.