000 Magazin -026
7 in stock
Each issue of Triple Zero 000 comes with 260 pages and is filled with exceptional photos in lavish layouts, inspiring stories, unseen archival images, photos of original documents and insider information. Exclusive content is produced 4 times a year. A must-have for Porsche enthusiasts.
000 Magazin – Issue 026 Print Isn’t Dead
Contents Issue 026
- Zero Input: Print isn’t dead
- Archival: 1960s parts decoder
- Blink: Kees Nierop at 1983 Sebring 12 hours
- DLO: Car clubs
- Decoder: Typ 993
- In the thin Air: Pikes Peak 2022 – The incredible story of 000’s return to Pikes Peak for its 100th anniversary
- The Connoisseur – An interview with Group C collector Henry Pearman
- The Specialist – An interview with Group C restorer Trevor Crisp
- The 962 Experience – Behind the wheel of the legendary 962
- Dream Into Action – The story behind the concept, design, and building of the Carrera GT
- Homegrown Hero – A look at the little-known Trigema-928 racer
- On Rekord: Oliver Blume
- Referent: 1959 356A Hardtop Cabriolet
- Scene: Behind the scenes of Le Mans
- Surface: Modern Black Watch
- Outsmart: Volvo S40 console
- Obskur: Artz Golf-928
For aesthetes and enthusiasts: The 000 Magazine.
Remember when car magazines were captivating? When they arrived at your doorstep and you knew you were in for hours of quiet pleasure? In a world of ever-thinning magazines that are 50-70% filled with advertising, 000 founders Pete Stout and Alex Palevsky decided to buck the trend with 95% editorial content and long immersions to create an alternative to a nice evening out – and an elixir for today’s endless dropdown notifications and hyperlinks that pull you out of a good read. The result is “Triple Zero,” a quarterly art magazine that also happens to be about Porsche. The name is a nod to the brand’s three-digit model number and a promise to explore Porsche from its origins without skimping on pages or possibilities….
In 9×12 format and beautifully printed on high-quality 80-pound paper, each issue weighs three pounds (!) and features 260 pages covering all facets of Porsche. These pages are packed with exceptional photos in lush layouts, thought-provoking stories, unseen archival images, photos of original documents, and insider information. In a world where media is becoming cheaper and easier, 000 is a haven where timelessness is valued more highly than topicality.