Legends of motorsport: Porsche racing cars in the flash light
Star photographer René Staud has created a monument to the high-speed icons from Zuffenhausen. His illustrated book is the ultimate best-of of Porsche’s racing cars:
- Porsche Motor Racing: The greatest racing legends from Zuffenhausen
- Large-format Porsche illustrated book with 200 spectacular photos
- The ideal gift for Porsche fans and racing enthusiasts
- All racing cars perfectly staged by star photographer René Staud
- With background information and technical data on the individual Porsche models
- Bilingual: German/English
Edition: 1st edition 2022
Publisher: Delius Klasing
Format: 29.6 x 29.8 cm
Photos and illustrations: 189
René Staud and Porsche – a dream team of automotive photography
Motorsport not only offered Porsche an opportunity to test progressive technology that could be transferred to road cars, it was also an ideal marketing tool with high appeal. If you look back at models such as the Porsche 917, the 904, and the 956, they produced series winners who were accustomed to success and true legends of the racetrack.
Equally legendary are the Porsche pictures by René Staud. As one of the world’s best and best-known automotive photographers, he has staged the top-class sports cars in an incomparably direct manner. Beyond the noise and dirt of the race track, the Porsche models unfold their very own magic and reveal not only the hard development work that goes into each of them, but also the timelessness of functional design!