Mechanically powered by its 3.8-liter horizontally opposed 6-cylinder aluminum engine capable of producing 400 horsepower at 7,400 rpm and 325 lb. ft of torque at 5,600 rpm. The smooth-shifting Doppelkupplung (PDK) 7-speed transmission makes this Porsche a true joy to drive.
The Sapphire Blue Metallic paintwork is all original with no imperfections, beautiful from all angles, and is complemented by a stunning Black and Platinum Grey leather interior. The exterior of the vehicle is wrapped in XPEL paint protection film. The Pirelli P Zero 245/35 ZR 20 front (date code 17/19) and 305/30 ZR 20 rear (date code 45/19) are in excellent condition and a new battery was installed not long ago.
It has always been serviced by Michael Stead Porsche in Walnut Creek, California with all services up to date. On March 23, 2021, at 15,384 miles, a 15,000-mile major service was performed which included the following: replaced oil and filter, replaced pollen filter, replaced air filter, replaced spark plugs, replaced wiper blades, adjusted fluid levels, cleared drains, and lubed hinges and seals; this totaled $2,622.89.
• Sapphire Blue Metallic exterior paint – $710
• Leather interior in Black / Platinum Grey – $4,280
• Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK) – $4,080
• Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control – $3,160
• LED Headlights include Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus – $3,110
• Power Steering Plus – $270
• Voice Control – $595
• Power folding side mirrors – $320
• Multifunction steering wheel – $615
• Two tone leather interior
• Power Sport Seats (14-way) with Memory Package – $2,320
• Premium Package Plus i.c.w Power Sport Seats – $2,330
• Burmester Audio Package – $5,290
Complete with original window sticker, original sales invoice, all books, service history from the date of purchase, clean Carfax, two keys. This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a very well serviced and maintained 911 Carrera 4S Targa.