With the new 996 Carrera, Porsche abandons the air-cooled engines, which marked the history of the 911 for over 30 years.
Compared to the previous 993, the new version of the 911 series has „grown“ in length by almost 20 centimeters, while the wheelbase has increased by 8 centimeters.
Thanks to the increased dimensions, the 996 in coupe, convertible, and Targa, became a sports car able to guarantee a high comfort both during daily use and on long routes.
The Porsche 996, one of the most-selling models in the history of the brand, but purists consider it a totally new model rather than a further stage the 911.
Nonetheless, the 996 was never really appreciated by customers who disputed the „fried egg“ headlight that had supplanted the round lighthouse, typical of 911, for the first time.
The 996 reaches a top speed of 280 km/h.
– Excellent body and mechanical condition
– The engine has recently been overhauled, able to develop all its original power
– Meticulously preserved exteriors, there are no scratch trace on the entire bodywork
– Impeccable grilles, moldings, and exterior mirrors
– Blue leather interior in good condition, original instrumentation fully functional
– Original Porsche alloy wheels as new, same as tires
The overall impression is that of a very well-maintained car, still able to give pleasant emotions to any fan of the Porsche brand.
It is possible to see the car online, booking a call with one of our commercial operators, via Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp and Google Meet platforms.
We offer logistics and home delivery service.
Shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
Wide range of cars & motorbikes in offer in our premises.
The car is visible in our showroom in Reggio Emilia, Italy