Porsche 964 C4 – 911 back date conversion
Very nicely executed 911 backdate conversion with countless optimizations and perfect details that make this car an unmistakable one-off.
The basis: German vehicle – old letter available – accident-free – slate gray ex works – found in 2014 with 72,000 km and deregistered since 1999!
Translated by Google Translate
Back date conversion:
– Construction period 2014 – 2017
– Extensive documentation about the conversion steps
– Elaborately designed wide body
– Gutter cleaned
– Original Fuchs rims 11×16 & 7×16
– Bilstein coilover kit with Nordschleife setup
– Leather lining in Nappa and Alcantara
– Engine optimization from DP Motorsport 280hp
– New clutch + flywheel
– Becker radio system with navigation
– Hidden rear camera and front camera
– air conditioning
– Stainless steel exhaust system with cup pipe
– Completely approved and registered, of course
We ask that you contact us in advance in order to arrange an individual consultation and viewing appointment.
The DAVID Finest Sports Cars team will be happy to answer any further questions you may have! The vehicle is offered on behalf of the customer. The list of equipment above only serves to identify the vehicle in general and does not represent a guaranteed property in the sense of sales law. It is therefore not part of the contract and must be checked in detail by every interested party on site at the vehicle before the conclusion of the purchase contract. Subject to changes, errors and prior sale.
|Year of construction:||1991|
|Initial registration date:||February 1991|
|Cylinder capacity:||3,6 Liter|
|Manufacturer color code (exterior):||Schiefergrau|
|New / used:||Used car|
|Ready to drive:||yes|
Oliver Forsthövel from DAVID Finest Sports Cars looks forward to your questions and is happy to help you.
Your inquiry has been sent to the seller.Register at Elferspot