A very cool and properly built Porsche 911 GT2 Replica!
Complete Twin Turbo from 993 Turbo. MaxxECU engine management – G50 Gearbox
Enjoy as is or maybe the perfect candidate for a RUF CTR build?
Porsche GT2 replica. Potent and fun car that must be seen and experienced.
Stated power is measured at the hub – not the motor. Estimated engine horsepower would be around 500 hp.
Approved with full GT2 optics
Approved with twin turbo from 993 and increased power
Approved with upgraded 993 turbo brakes
Approved with Heigo half cage covered in leather.
Approved with 18″ BBS wheels
All modifications are road legal and written in the cars title.
– Engine built at Stigs Garage (famous Swedish Porsche engine and car builder) and later overhauled by Knut Grave / SSP in Norway.
– Service and replacement of upper/lower cover gaskets (2020)
– New GT3 clutch (2020)
– Fresh mapping and dyno run at Jonus Racing. (2020)
– Complete new engine management MaxxECU Street Premium (2020)
– New coil package with amplifier (2020)
– MaxxECU Can WBO module with broadband lambda on both banks (2020)
– Jonus Racing custom wire harness (2020)
– 993 Turbo / Big reds calipers with new discs and pads (2020)
– Recaro Pole Position ABE
– Heigo half cage
– snap off steering wheel, Alcantara
– Fresh service 2022/23
The car works very well with electronically controlled charge pressure which constantly changes with engine speed and throttle application. This results in cleaner power curves and less strain on the motor. The engine management from MaxxECU constantly monitors the engine, so if a bank runs lean, gets the wrong boost pressure, too little petrol etc. then the system will cut and thus avoid engine damage.
Fresh dyno papers from benching December 2020 are available.
As the car is built on a late G50 911 and twin turbocharged it might be the perfect candidate for a CTR build?
|Year of construction:||1989|
|Initial registration date:||January 1989|
|Cylinder capacity:||3,2 Liter|
|Interior material:||Fabric/Leather combination|
|Vehicle inspection valid until:||November 2024|
|New / used:||Used car|
|Ready to drive:||yes|
Markus Karlsen & Erik Grøndahl from Auto11 AS looks forward to your questions and is happy to help you.
Your inquiry has been sent to the seller.Register at Elferspot