- Upgraded stiffer front torsion bars, rear springs, shocks.
- Fully adjustable front sway bar
- 911 brakes with dual master cylinders, fully adjustable bias
- HSR/SVRA/VARA certified roll cage. (caged front to rear)
- Lightweight fiber glass doors
- Lightweight fiberglass hood and deck lid.
- Fiberglass roof skin.
- 2.5L Twin-Plug boxer 6 with dual MSD ignition, Dynos at 244WHP, roughly 290HP at the crank. 10 hours since $20,000 rebuild all the way down to rod bearings.
- Dry-sump oil system with 3 filters (scavenge, main and engine)
- Fuel Safe fuel cell refurbished in April 2015, FIA certified until April 2020.
- 901 gearbox with side shift, limited slip. Completely overhauled after last 2015 race, new gears, syncros, 0 hours since rebuild.
- Trans cooler with Tilton pump, heat sink and auxiliary fans.
- Complete “Fire Sense” Fire system (nozzels to engine bay, driver and fuel system.)
- Custom dash with extended steering column
- Pro comp gauges with Tell-Tale tachometer
- Custom mounted seat Cobra Seat
- New seat belts April 2015.
- Cool suit system with flow regulator built into dash.
2015 Race History:
Apr 25-26, 2015- VARA British Extravaganza at Button Willow Raceway.
Results: Race 1- 1st in GTU class 3rd overall. Main event- 2nd in class 4th overall.
Jun 19-21, 2015- SVRA Southern California Sportscar Festival Fontana Speedway.
Qualified 1st overall. Race 1- 1st in class, 1st overall. Main event- 1st in class, 1st overall.
Sept 18-20, 2015- SVRA Coronado Speed fest on Coronado Island
Qualified- 7th overall. Race 1- finished 4th overall. Main event: finished 1st overall
This 914-6 has been meticulously cared for its entire life with absolutely no expense spared. Receipts for services, repairs and rebuilds total over $250,000 during the cars life. If you’re looking for an extremely competitive vintage racer that can win its class and overall in a group on any given weekend, this is the car for you. The car is 100% RACE READY.