In 2003 the vehicle changed hands and was registered in the Rottweil district.
The vehicle was shut down in 2006 and has not been driven since then.
The vehicle has various defects that can be repaired gradually. However, it could be made ready to drive again as an everyday vehicle with little effort.
Defects that are obvious on the vehicle:
- Body around some things and dongs as well as paint scratches (poorly visible in the photos - but in the original)
- The engine is lightly oiled between the block and cylinder heads, on the valve cover gaskets and chain case gaskets
- Brakes and some cuffs need to be replaced
- a new service would have to be made
- The tires are from 2004 and should be replaced
- Air conditioning should be activated
- and other minor flaws
The convertible top is in pretty good condition (headliner would have to be replaced - but that is not a special financial expense)
The engine runs smoothly and cleanly.
The circuit works perfectly.
The interior is in a neat condition according to the age.
Vehicle description provisional and non-binding and does not automatically become part of the contract in this form.
Differential taxation according to §25a UStG
Changes, typing errors, prior sale and errors reserved!
Financing and leasing possible! Guarantee insurance possible after repairs.
Please register in advance if you would like to view the car. Otherwise it is not guaranteed that the vehicle can be viewed at the time of your visit.
Your Boxer Motor Team
Christoph & Niklas Schlagenhauf from Boxer Motor & klassische Automobile GmbH looks forward to your questions and is happy to help you.
Your inquiry has been sent to the seller.Register at Elferspot