After the end of the first IROC series, Penske sold the 15 cars in 1974 to private racing drivers and various teams.
This RSR was built over 15 years ago by a well-known specialist in the Zollernalb district on the basis of a stainless German 2.7l for the current owner.
In the first few years after the conversion, the 3.0l RSR was used more often and took part in many events.
In recent years, however, driving was “too short”, but annual visits to our house, for maintenance, to the TÜV or for the conversion to 16 inch wheels were still noticed so that the 11er is always technically ready for immediate use.
- Vehicle in very good condition inside and out
- Vehicle technology in very good condition
- accident free
- German first delivery
- TÜV / AU new, H approval, with all entries
- Non-smoking vehicle
- 5-speed manual transmission (915)
- The history of the vehicle is traceable
- 16 inch Fuchs replica rims mounted with spacers (original 15 inch Fuchs rims with old tires available)
- Original color "Continental orange"
- central front oil cooler
- Bilstein damper with 4-piston brake caliper and internally ventilated brake discs and additional brake ventilation
- Strut brace
- screwed Heigo roll cage
- Webasto parking heater (due to the omission of the original heat exchanger)
- perforated aluminum accelerator pedal
- Steel extensions around
- Sheet metal hood in front, IROC GRP trunk lid
- Lightweight interior carpet
- Gooseneck reading lamp
- Sparco fire extinguishers
- Speedometer up to 300 km / h
- "Stop" instrument for oil pressure display, instead of a clock
- bowl-shaped Momo steering wheel with 12 o'clock marking
- Lightweight door panels inside
- König bucket seats (can also be exchanged after consultation)
- Sabelt four-point seat belt
- 3.0l RSR engine, based on a 3.0l aluminum housing with mechanical injection pump, flat slide system, built with double ignition
- (original compressor, jack and tool kit)