After the end of the first IROC series, Penske sold the 15 cars to private racers and various teams in 1974.
This RSR was built more than 15 years ago by a well-known specialist in the Zollernalb district on the basis of a rust-free German 2.7l for the current owner.
In the first few years after the conversion, the 3.0l RSR was used more frequently and took part in events.
In recent years, however, driving has been “too short”, but annual visits to our house, for maintenance, to the TÜV or for the conversion to 16-inch wheels were still taken care of, so that the 11er is always technically ready for use.
- Vehicle inside and outside in very good condition
- Vehicle technology in very good condition
- accident free
- German first delivery
- TÜV/ AU new, historic registration, with all entries
- Non smoking vehicle
- 5-speed manual transmission (915)
- History of the vehicle traceable
- 16 inch Fuchs replica rims with spacers mounted (original 15 inch Fuchs rims with old tires available)
- Original color "Continental Orange"
- central front oil cooler
- Bilstein dampers with 4-piston calipers and internally ventilated brake discs and additional brake ventilation
- strut bar
- screwed Heigo roll cage
- Webasto parking heater (due to the elimination of the original heat exchanger)
- perforated aluminum accelerator pedal
- Steel extensions all around
- Sheet metal hood in front, IROC GRP boot lid
- Lightweight interior carpet
- Gooseneck reading lamp
- Sparco fire extinguisher
- Speedometer up to 300 km/h
- "Stop" instrument for oil pressure gauge instead of clock
- dished Momo steering wheel with 12 o'clock marking
- Lightweight door panels inside
- König bucket seats (can also be exchanged after consultation)
- Sabelt four-point seat belt
- 3.0l RSR engine, based on a 3.0l aluminum housing with mechanical injection pump, flat slide system, with double ignition
- (original compressor, jack and tool kit)