This 997 Turbo left Zuffenhausen as a product out of Exclusive Manufaktur. The exterior is painted in Midnight Blue Metallic E9 – a color that was first seen on the second generation of the 964 in 1991. The color found its way on several 911 models since, but never in a large scale or as part of a standard color palette. Porsche AG took it further, when they chose the natural leather to be Ocean Blue, for which a number of leather options, rarely seen to this extent, were chosen as well – we can talk about the roof lining, air vents, side panels… The pictures speak for themselves.
The brake calipers for the Ceramic Composite Brakes are exclusively in the color code Gulf Blue – a color with Porsche DNA and reference directly to the racetracks’ Gulf liveries – probably best known from the Porsche 917, which to this day is still considered to be one of the most iconic liveries ever on a Porsche. This also with homage and thought to Steve McQueen, who sat behind the wheel of a Gulf Blue 917 in his 1971 movie Le Mans.
The eagerness to talk about the TipTronic S gearbox has always existed in Porsche forums all over the world. We think that the AMG-developed gearbox delivers accurate and powerful shifts that matches with the Turbo-Mezger engine. We could talk for days about how well, laid back and powerful it actually drives
In the car’s nearly 15 years of life it just a few different homes. First owner in Switzerland – however, the car is delivered on a dealer order from Porsche Zentrum Inntal.
The kilometers tells that it has been driven and enjoyed – it has been cared for according to all Porsche AG regulations.
With the latest large service in 04.2022 by Porsche Vejle, only a few kilometers ago, the car also had a 111 point check done, which is of course available.
Two new turbochargers and suspension upgrade has also been taken care of.
The car is currently located in clients car collection.
1. service: 18.09.2007 / 31.061 km @Porsche Zentrum Inntal, DE
2. service: 13.10.2008 / 61.765 km @Porsche Zentrum Inntal, DE
3. service: 26.05.2010 / 82.403 km @Porsche Zentrum Inntal, DE
4. service: 21.03.2012 / 113.160 km @Porsche Zentrum Inntal, DE
5. service: 14.03.2014 / 135.288 km @Porsche Zentrum Inntal, DE
6. service: 15.04.2016 / 152.459 km @Porsche specialist Stuhr, DE
7. service: 05.01.2018 / 158.129 km @Porsche specialist Duisburg, DE
8. service: 20.03.2020 / 164.431 km @Porsche specialist Duisberg, DE
9. service: 21.04.2022 / 172.286 km @Porsche Centrum Vejle, DK
No cars in the watch list