– Heavy maintenance with belt change and water pump done in Porsche Center
– Check 111 points OK
– New painting by a recognized specialist (+- 100 photos to support)
– Overhaul of the steering rack
– New front and rear exhaust silencers
– Restored upholstery
– All new floor mats
– 4 new Continental tires
– And many more new parts
– Invoices for more than 25.000 € in support !!!
– 980 – Silver metalic
– 87 – Champagne/Black leather
– C22 – Origin Belgium
– 139 – Heated seat left
– 249 – Automatic transmission
– 330 – Radio Blaupunkt Toronto SQR 48 Radio
– 490 – Sound System
– 537 – Left memory seat
– 568 – Left lumbar support
– 980 – Draped leather seat covers
– 100% original configuration!
– No cost to plan, ready to roll!
– Delivered with Technical Control and Car-Pass
– Check this car on our bridge!
The days of 911 are numbered!
That’s what Porsche executives thought at the dawn of the 1970s. So they study other configurations, and that’s how many Porsches with a front engine were born.
After the medium-displacement 924, Porsche wanted a bigger model, a real powerful GT. It will be the 928, a real engineering car with many avant-garde solutions. The 928 is equipped with a 4.5-liter, 240 hp V8 engine and, to balance the weight, the gearbox is placed on the rear axle. On the suspension side, the rear axle benefits from multi-link steering, the first of its kind on a production car. With these very advanced features, the Porsche 928 presented in 1977 was a remarkable road car, fast, reliable and enduring. In 1979, the 928 S was presented, with a 4.7-liter engine developing 300 hp.
The 928 S4 made its debut in the second half of 1986, model year 1987, with an updated version of the 5.0 L V8 engine, which was pushed to 320 hp and had 16-valve double camshaft cylinder heads.
A few fairly significant styling updates, including new front and rear bumpers and a new rear spoiler gave the car an even more avant-garde look.
With its original and totally out of fashion design, the Porsche 928 will have a long career, disappearing from the catalog only in 1995, with a total production of nearly 61,000 units.
An opportunity to taste the exceptional performance of this driving machine, with a low mileage specimen.
Pierre-Cédric Henry von PCH Automotive freut sich auf deine Anfrage und ist dir gerne behilflich.
Deine Anfrage wurde an den Anbieter des Fahrzeuges versandt.Bei Elferspot registrieren